What do you need to be successful?
Just let us know. It's up to you.
A virtual office is a collective name for a number of flexible business services combined in one simple package, such as a professional business address and a personal receptionist service.
We list Flexado's benefits
- We offer you Freedom of Choice.
- All Flexado products and services are flexible.
- You work location-independent.
- Our technology is extremely reliable and developed in-house.
- Support from our team goes beyond expectations.
- All our services and activities are attractively priced.
- Of course our contracts are flexible.
- Our terms are crystal clear
Everything within reach
- Log into your personal portal
- View all your invoices online
- Easily change your settings
- Communicate easily and safe with Flexado
Case studies, updates and insights
The advantages of a virtual office at a glance
With a virtual office you can work from home with the appearance of a professional office. You then purchase a business address and you can supplement this service with a telephone service and workplaces. With the help of our international network of selected business centers, you can give your business a local look, no matter where you are in the world.Read more
COVID-19 and the new way of working.
Are you not sure how to proceed with office solutions? We understand that and notice it. A hygienic working environment is one of several flexible services that Flexado can help you with. We as Flexado are 100% ready for you via our website, telephone and chat online.
Brexit and beyond.
The United Kingdom (UK) left the European Union (EU) on January 31, 2020. The trade agreement was concluded January 1, 2021. This creates many new business opportunities for Europe. For international trade the United Kingdom will still keep in touch with Europe. Think of cities such as: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Paris, Madrid and Vienna.
4 ways to increase your online visibility with a virtual office.
How do you ensure that you rank better in Google's results? How do you get more potential customers on your website? And how do you ensure that you ultimately generate more turnover? These are questions that concern all entrepreneurs and companies these days